Go Sporting takes your security and privacy extremely seriously. To secure your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. The following client details will be stored, including the clients name, company name and contact details. Go Sporting warrants that any information which is held by Go Sporting which falls under the definition of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), shall at all times comply with all obligations under the regulation and shall not be transferred or shared with a third party without the written consent of the client except where it is directly related to the organisation of the event.
Go Sporting will compensate the client for all liabilities and costs in regard to any data breach of any personal data provided by the client that is held by Go Sporting. This information can and will be collected via phone, email or social platforms when contacting Go Sporting Ltd. Go Sporting Ltd may contact you with promotions of memorabilia goods, new product releases and other promotional events that Go Sporting Ltd are hosting. Upon agreement of this booking, you agree that Go Sporting Ltd is allowed to email you with such marketing promotion. If you wish to be excluded from such promotions please write to us or click unsubscribe on any of the emails sent.
2. The Information We Collect
When ordering from Go Sporting you will be asked to provide us with certain information; this includes your name, address, email address and telephone number, which allows us to fulfil your orders.This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Go Sporting Ltd website, www.gosporting.co.uk.By placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, Address and Email.
3. The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order. We will never share this information with any external parties except to the extent necessary to complete that specific purchase, for example by sharing with a trusted delivery partner to enable them to deliver the order. Encrypted card details are securely passed to Stripe, to enable the purchase. Go Sporting does not sell, rent or exchange your personal details with any outside third parties. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. These Email addresses will not be used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
4. Stripe Payments Security Statement
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, we make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
HTTPS and HSTS for secure connections
Stripe forces HTTPS for all services using TLS (SSL), including our public website and the Dashboard.
- Stripe.js is served only over TLS
- Stripe’s official libraries connect to Stripe’s servers over TLS and verify TLS certificates on each connection
We regularly audit the details of our implementation: the certificates we serve, the certificate authorities we use, and the ciphers we support. We use HSTS to ensure browsers interact with Stripe only over HTTPS. Stripe is also on the HSTS preloaded lists for both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
Our security team rapidly investigates all reported security issues. If you believe you’ve discovered a bug in Stripe’s security, please get in touch at email@example.com (optionally using our general PGP key). We will respond as quickly as possible to your report. We request that you not publicly disclose the issue until it has been addressed by Stripe.
Payment Options using Stripe:
International cards and currencies
Accept all major debit and credit card payments in 130+ currencies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
To enable us to monitor the usage of our website and the success of our marketing, we use Google Analytics, which uses a variety of cookies. These are used to track visitors and collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
6. How To Contact Us:
All complaints should be directed to Go Sporting Limited using one of the following points of contact:
- Letter: 20 – 24 High Street, Rayleigh, SS6 7EF
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02039 084660